Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Update!

Hey guys. Sorry for not posting any videos on YouTube lately. I've been busy with alot of things. I'm trying to think of a script for a short story of my Roleplaying toon in Champions Online joining the newly created branch, D.E.C.E.I.T.E., in my favorite Guild in CO called "Dark Enforcers."

It's a little hard, since I already typed out the origin story of him on the DE forums and that story was inspired, not suddenly thrust onto me. So, I feel like I'm in a rough spot that's similar to the position Sam Raimi was in when he was still signed on to make Spider-Man 4. There's just so much from the script I'll have to sacrifice to make the deadline that'll make the story feel shallow and boring, compared to being thriving, intricate and deep.

As you all might have noticed when I posted a bulletin over YouTube, I cannot continue the TU Walkthrough until I have made some modifications to my computer. I might not have to go out and buy some expensive new Processor for my comp, I'll just have to blow out all the dust that's been building up in it's tower. But on the bright side, I've got a new Video Card coming in the mail soon! So you'll be seening the rest of the Walkthrough AT MAXIMUM DETAIL!!!!

I'll be starting a poll on this Blogspot to see if anyone would like me to post the full Origin story of my RP toon, Blood & Steel, right here on this Blog. I would add a link to the DE forums for you all to read it, but it restricts unregistered users from viewing the forums. So please vote!

On a last note, I would like to formally apologize for the way I filmed the TRON 2.0 Walkthrough. I know alot of you are angered by the fact I used unfitting music and did not make the videos in HD, like I kept saying in the descriptions. I hope that, with the TU Walkthrough, I will make it up to you all and use the music that suits the game's setting, action and Gameplay style to satisfy everyone.

Thank You,
Oniell Ford

No comments:

Post a Comment